500 Mic Preamps
SM2558 | Active Stereo Discrete 10 Inputs 500 Summing Mixer
- Stereo Summing Mixer in a Single 500 Slot!
- Adds Warmth, Details, Space and Enhances the Mix
- 10 Active Summing Inputs in Total
- Real-Time Monitoring and Recording
- Flexible Stereo Mix-Bus Routing: L, R, L+R
- Vintage Console Mode
- Discrete Class A British Summing Opamps
- Discrete Class A Transformer Drivers
- Custom HRK Audio Transformers
- Selected NOS Discrete Components
- Studio-Grade Texas Instruments Opamps
- Output Adapter Included
- Direct Sale – Save on Distributors Fee!
Save -99% on Colour Modules in Bundle with Colour Preamps and Processors!
The Colour Preamps are required to use the Colour Modules. Colour Modules can be plugged into the 500 Colour Preamps or Processors.
The Colour Preamp provides the supply voltages and the input/output signal to the Colour Module.
SAVE Additional -40% on Colour Modules in Bundle with Colour Preamps and Processors!
HRK Colour Modules
HRK Colour Modules – True Analogue Plugins!
The Upgrade from Digital Plugins.
Colour Modules are Hardware Analogue Plugins made with NOS Discrete Components and Valves which add pleasing harmonics and subtle saturation to the signal, delivering the sonic results of the Vintage Studio Equipment for a fraction of the Price!
Each Colour Module is different and uniquely impacts the sound. You can use the Colour Modules for Recording, Tracking and Mastering.
What benefit I will get from Colour Modules?
The modern DAW systems can produce great results, but most of the sound engineers and music producers will admit that the mix produced with DAW is missing something… some special ingredient, which is the analogue magic.
This is why the big recording studios have racks filled with vintage preamps, compressors and equalizers. The HRK Colour Modules are real Analogue Plugins which will help you to make better recording and mixes standing out from the crowd.