- VERUM’70 Reference Mic Preamp Circuitry
- Suitable for Processing The Line Level Signals
- Discrete Balanced Class A Mic Input Stage
- Ultra Low Noise EIN=-129dBu @ 65dB of Gain
- Ultra Low Distortions 0.05% THD @ 65dB of Gain
- Discrete Class A High Impedance Instrument Input
- 2 Slots for DIYRE Colour Modules
- Flexible Colours Routing Matrix
- Compatible with DIYRE Colour Format
- Direct Sale – Save on Distributor Fee!
MP568C | Ultra Low Noise Studio Grade Mic Preamp with Two Colour Modules
The MP568C is a Studio Grade ultra-low noise Microphone Preamplifier with Instrument Input and Two Colour Slots.
The MP568C is a perfect choice for demanding professional recording applications. The input circuitry is based on ultra-low noise, high-performance Verum’70 Discrete Input Class A Mic Preamp.
The logarithmic Gain control allows to accurately set the signal level fed to Colours or record from the microphone with the selected Colour Module.
Addition of Colour Modules increases the flexibility of the MP568C.
Just insert your favourite Colour Module and transform the MP568C into fully functional Vintage Mic Preamp!
High Quality Studio Grade Direct Input
Discrete Direct Input is suitable for a wide range of instruments such as acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, synths and any other signal source.
The MP568C Active Infinity Impedance Direct Input is ideal for acoustic instruments like Double-bass, usually equipped with piezo pickups.
No more thin sound! The low-end will be reproduced down to the lowest note!
DI Guitar Samples | MP568C vs 1073LB
HD Audio Samples
Two Colour Modules | Two Times More Creativity!