GT Console | Germanium Saturation Mastering Colour Module
- Inspired by British Germanium Console Design
- Produces Classic Tone of 60’s Records
- Two Germanium Gain Circuits
- Four NOS Germanium Transistors from 60’s
- Class A Operation
- Adds Harmonics, Details and Top-End Shine
- On-Board Regulator and Filters
- Compatible with DIYRE Colour Format
The GT Console is a Class A Saturation Colour Module built with Genuine NOS Germanium Transistors manufactured in 60’s.
The GT Console is inspired by the Classic British Germanium Console designed and built by one of the most famous London Studio.
The Tone of the Vintage Germanium Recording Consoles is a Hallmark of many famous Artists and Albums, from the Big Beat to the English Rock.
The GT Console produces a combination of harmonics, mainly even, adding brightness and crisp top-end shine to the sound.
The GT Console is perfect for Tracking and Mastering and it can be used with the C544 or C2584 Signal Processors
The Module has on-board voltage regulators to ensure the noiseless operation.
HD Audio Samples
Up To -40% Discount for Colour Modules in Bundle with Colour Preamps
Fully Assembled and Tested!
- Buy 2 and Get -10% Discount!
- Buy Colour Modules in MPQ568C Bundle and SAVE!
Input Impedance: 10k
Phase Reverse: No
Power Consumption: 10mA