Easy EQ Ge | The Germanium EQ Colour Module
- Two Bands Passive EQ – Bass / Treble
- Boost: +14dB / Cut: -12dB on both bands
- NOS Germanium Transistors from 60’s
- Soft Clipping Circuitry for Extra Harmonics
- Completely Discrete Class A Signal Path
- Compatible with DIYRE Colour Format
Easy EQ Ge is the easiest way to improve the sound of your Colour Modules! Germanium Class A stage will add dimension bringing out the details.
Passive EQ and discrete soft-clipping circuitry boost gently Low’s and High’s adding juicy 2nd order harmonics.
Even if used alone Easy EQ Ge will dramatically improve the sonic qualities on any signal passed through the Colour Palette or CP5.
Because Easy EQ Ge sounds so good, it can be used as a tool for mastering tracks or finished mix!
Note for Users:
The Easy EQ Ge is a passive equalizer. It performs and behaves differently than the typical active Baxandall EQ. The middle position of the trimmers does not set the EQ flat response. The EQ curve shape may vary between the units due to the components value tolerance and spread of the FET transistor gain factor.
Up To -60% Discount for Colour Modules in Bundle with Colour Preamps
Fully Assembled and Tested!
- Buy 2 and Get -10% Discount!
- Buy Colour Modules in MPQ568C Bundle and SAVE!