Discrete Line Driver | Class A No-Feedback Transformer Driver
- Inspired by Vintage Console Design from 60’s
- Class A Discrete Driver
- No-Feedback Loop Circuitry
- Custom Made HRK Audio Transformer
- Selected NOS Silicon and Germanium Transistors
- LF Resonant Circuit for Extra Harmonics
- Feedback Loop Option for Cleaner Sound
- Compatible with DIYRE Colour Format
The Discrete Line Driver is the Class A, No-Feedback Loop Transformer Driver Colour Module. The design was inspired by the circuitry from Vintage Console from 60’s.
The Discrete Line Driver is made with Vintage NOS Silicon and Germanium transistors. The main driver circuit is build with three transistors creating a compact circuit with no Feedback Loop!
This special circuit is completely stable in the AC and DC domain. The Driver Circuit is DC coupled with the output transformer.
As a result, the Discrete Line Driver produces plenty of harmonics and provides better saturation of the output transformer.
The FEEDBACK jumper reduces the amount of harmonics and makes the sound cleaner.
The fourth Germanium Transistor in the input stage has the LF resonant circuit. If the LBOOST jumper is shorted, the module produces a low-frequency bump, saturating the output transformer in the LF’s.
The Discrete Line Driver Colour Module produces thick and full sound, just like the line drivers in the Vintage Mixing Consoles.
HD Audio Samples
Stereo Samples recorded with C2584
Up To -60% Discount for Colour Modules in Bundle with Colour Preamps
Fully Assembled and Tested!
- Buy 2 and Get -10% Discount!
- Buy Colour Modules in MPQ568C Bundle and SAVE!