British EQ Colour Module | Classic Active 2 Band Discrete Transistor EQ from 70’s
- Inspired by British Discrete EQ Design from 70’s
- Fully Functional 2 Band Active Equalizer
- Musical LF Shelf and HF Shelf EQ Curves
- 12dB of Boost or Cut per Band
- 2 Selectable Frequencies per Band
- Discrete Opamps with NOS Transistors
- Each Band Circuitry with Separate Opamp
- Opamp Design Optimised for Rich
- Harmonics Linear Cut / Boost Controls
- On-Board Voltage Regulators and PSU Filters
- Compatible with DIYRE Colour Format
The British EQ Colour Module is an active 2 Band EQ with easy to use Linear Controls. In the middle position of the Trimmer, the response is flat.
Just like in the full-size EQ. Each Band has the +/-12dB of the Boost/Cut range. It is more than enough for any application.
Also, each Band has two frequency settings. The LF: 70Hz/160Hz and the HF: 8kHz/12kHz Frequencies can be selected with the jumpers.
Upscale Your Tone with Classic British EQ!
The British EQ Colour Module is the 2 Band Classic Active Equalizer with NOS Discrete Opamp Circuitry inspired by Famous UK design from 70’s.
Each Band is made with an individual Discrete Circuitry and provides shelf EQ curve.
Separate Opamps for LF and HF ensures that Bands won’t influence each other.
The Discrete Circuitry was optimised to produce Rich Second Harmonic content.
Any track or music will benefit from enhancing capabilities of British EQ.
British EQ is the easiest way to make your tracks sound Expensive and Prestigious!
HD Audio Samples
Up To -40% Discount for Colour Modules in Bundle with Colour Preamps
- Buy 2 or More and Get -10% Discount!
- Buy Colour Modules in MPQ568C Bundle and SAVE!
- Assembled and Tested